STS is not a magical workout.
It’s about staying safe, motivated and resilient.
Life is complicated and as we age it gets trickier.
Aging is a combination of what we feed ourselves, our level of physical activity and our genetics.
It’s not always about what you do, it’s about how you do it.
We will map out a program that you can sustain and practice every day.
Research shows that when you choose to make movement a regular part of your life and move in ways that feel good to you, you will stick with it and maintain weight loss and increase your energy.
How important is it to you to have a healthy life? We know you can do this and we also know that you don’t want to get injured doing it.
How do we stay safe and out of the Dr’s office?
- Probably a good idea to pay a visit to your primary doctor and mention that you are making a few changes in your life. Let your Doctor give you an idea about how your heart and your bone density is.
- Make sure you ask your trainer lots of questions. Tell your trainer about every injury you have. Your self-assessment is important to your trainer.
- Listen and watch carefully while in a group class or private training session. No selfies while weight training.
- You are not training for the NFL, so begin slowly and concentrate on the breath work more than anything else. Be deliberate with your breath.
- Listen to your BODY and give it the rest it needs. When we allow our body to recover, it heals and we actually get stronger. Your body will begin to adapt.
- This challenge is for you, who cares what everyone is doing on Instagram or Snap chat.
- Recruit a reliable work out partner today!